In my previous post, I talked about intuition, what it is and the importance of paying attention to it. Today, I’d like to delve further into its application, importance and how to readily access your intuition.
Ignoring Your Intuition
As we were all raised to use our logical mind to make decision in all facets of our lives, we began to ignore our intuition just as we began reaching the times in our lives when we needed it the most – making life decisions.
Your intuition is working more often than you realize. Having ignored our natural intuition for so long, many of us now find it difficult to access or even recognize or be aware of it.
We all were born with some amount of intuition. Abundant intuition is either innate or can be developed. For those of us needing assistance accessing our intuition, with it having been buried under logic, preconceptions and conscious beliefs for so long, we can learn again how to recognize and use it.
The subconscious handles three main aspects of your life:
1. It controls all automatic bodily functions – heart, breathing, digestion and so many more than I am able to list. You get the idea, I’m sure.
2. All thoughts and beliefs accepted by the subconscious issue a vibration which attracts people and situations that vibrate at the same frequency.
3. Being a part of life and all reality, it has access to information not readily available to your conscious mind, and this is where intuition comes in.
Intuition, being a function of the subconscious mind, works for everyone, and is accessible by everyone.
Three Ways to Access Your Intuition
Some of the ways to access your intuition are:
Engaging in contemplation, thought, musing, reflection, focus and concentration on a repetitive act such as breathing or using a mantra (a word or sound repeated). By using the typical meditation and going within, you can soon find this inner self – the subconscious that, if listened to, will bring you to the awareness you are not limited to the aspects of your conscious mind, and the eternal senses, and can access all the information within your subconscious.
1. Pull the jokers out of a deck of cards and shuffle
2. Flip through them very quickly, looking at the faces
3. Lay them out, face down, in rows of 13
4. Think of one of the cards, your subconscious should know its location
5. After thinking of the card for a few seconds, clear your mind
6. Turn over a card which you feel drawn to
7. If it is the card you were thinking of, your intuition is strong. If it isn’t, don’t worry. Put it back and try for another card.
8. Record your results.
How many attempts did it take to find the card? Do this exercise 5-10 minutes/day. You will soon see your ability to pick the correct card happen faster, and as with anything, practice makes perfect…or as close as possible.
The Silva Intuition System 3-2-1 Intuitive Meditation:
1. After getting comfortable and closing eyes, take a deep breath and as you exhale, think and envision the number 3, a few times. As you do this, relax each part of your head, scalp, forehead, face (a light smile always relaxes your face), jaw and chin, your throat (internally and externally), relax your chest (internally and externally), shoulders, arms, hands and fingers. Relax your abdomen (internally and externally). Relax your hips, thighs, knees, calves, feet and toes. You should be at a deeper level of relaxation at this point.
2. The next level, level 2 is for mental relaxation – take a deep breath and as you exhale, think and envision the number 2, a few times. This level is a mental relaxation level where noises do not distract you. Instead, noises help you to relax deeply more and morel To improve relaxation at level 2, practice visualizing tranquil and passive scenes.
3. The last level, level 1 – take another deep breath and as you exhale, think and envision the number 1, 3 times. Level 1 is a plane level to be used for any purpose you desire. This is your starting point.
4. From here, count slowly from 10 to 1 and as you descend, feel yourself entering a deeper, healthier level of mind.
5. Imagine descending as if in an elevator from the 10th to the 1st floor. Allow the feeling of relaxation from the top of your body down to your toes.
The purpose of this exercise is to enhance your intuition. You can find the rest if this excellent meditation method at The Silva Intuition System.
Best wishes for your most relaxing intuition meditation. After practicing this meditation, I hope you will get back with me and let me know how much it helped you achieve a better state of intuition.